Xiaomi’s Redmi brand has launched its latest smartphone- Redmi K20, a cheaper version of the Redmi K20 Pro. The main highlights of the K20 are its 3D curved design, AMOLED display, triple rear cameras, and in-display fingerprint sensor.
Redmi K20: The Cheaper The Better!
The Redmi K20 packs in a 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 91.9% screen-to-body ratio, powered by Snapdragon 730 SoC, coupled with 6GB RAM, paired with 64GB / 128GB storage, runs on Android Pie and all these are backed by a 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Coming to the camera, it sports a 48-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX582 sensor, while the 8-megapixel telephoto lens and a 13-megapixel 124.8° ultra-wide sensor are the same. It also has a 20-megapixel pop-up front camera.
Redmi K20 Specifications
- 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED HDR display with 103.8% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.75 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX582 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, 6P lens, 8MP 1/4″ telephoto lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture for 2x loss-less zoom, 13MP 1/3″ 124.8° ultra-wide sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 0.8μm pixel size
- Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
- 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Dual SIM (nano + nano), In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Qualcomm WCD9375 Hi-Fi audio chip
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.7x 74.3×8.8; Weight: 191g
The Redmi K20 comes in Carbon Black, Flame Red, and Glacier Blue colors. It is priced at 1999 Yuan (~ US$ 289 / Rs. 20,160) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version, while the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 2099 Yuan (~US$ 203 / Rs. 21,165). It is now available for order and goes on sale in China starting from June 6th.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.