Xiaomi’s Redmi brand along with Redmi K20 launched a top-end smartphone- Redmi K20 Pro. The main highlights of the K20 Pro are its design, AMOLED display, Game Turbo 2.0, triple rear cameras, and a seventh-generation optical in-display fingerprint sensor.
Redmi K20 Pro: A PowerPack Mid-Ranger!
The Redmi K20 Pro packs in a 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 91.9% screen-to-body ratio, powered by Snapdragon 855 with up to 8GB of RAM, 8 layers of graphite 3D sheet for better heat dissipation, Game Turbo 2.0, up to 256GB storage, runs on Android Pie and all these are backed by a 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging.
Coming to the camera, it sports a 48-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, 8-megapixel telephoto lens, and a 124.8° ultra-wide sensor. It has a 20-megapixel pop-up front camera with a sapphire lens cover that can rise in 0.8 seconds, and the rising mechanism has been tested 300,000 times.
Furthermore, it has a seventh-generation optical in-display fingerprint sensor with a 3P lens that is equivalent to a 7.2μm macro camera, which is 100% higher than the previous generation’s photosensitive area, and the finger area is also increased by 15%, which can capture the fingerprint optical signal better.
Redmi K20 Pro Specifications
- 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED HDR display with 103.8% NTSC Color Gamut, 600nit brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485)
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.75 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, 6P lens, 8MP 1/4″ telephoto lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture, 13MP 1/3″ 124.8° ultra-wide sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
- 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging
- Dual SIM (nano + nano), In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Qualcomm Aqstic WCD9340 Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L2 Dual Band) + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.7×74.3×8.8mm; Weight: 191g
Redmi K20 Pro Pricing
The Redmi K20 Pro comes in Flame Red, Glacier Blue, and Carbon Fiber Black colors. It is now available for order and goes on sale in China from June 1st. It is priced;
- 6GB RAM + 64GB storage – 2499 Yuan (~ US$ 361 / Rs. 25,200)
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage – 2599 Yuan (~ US$ 376 / Rs. 26,220)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage – 2799 Yuan (~ US$ 405 / Rs. 28,230)
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage – 2999 Yuan (~ US$ 434 / Rs. 30,245)
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.