After a saga of leaks and rumors, POCO officially announced its latest flagship smartphone POCO F2 Pro at an event online. The main highlight of the phone is its 60Hz display, high-end internals, quad cameras, and 30W fast charging support.
POCO F2 Pro: The Next Flagship!
The POCO F2 packs in a 6.67-inch E3 Super AMOLED screen with 92.7% screen-to-body ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It is powered by Snapdragon 865 with Snapdragon X55 Modem along with 3435mm² VC liquid-cooled heat sink, Game Turbo 3.0, 4D vibration when playing games with Z-axis motor and has been certified by TÜV Rheinland for high-performance gaming.
Coming to the cameras, the F2 Pro sports a 64MP Sony IMX686 1/1.7″ sensor and incorporates a 4-in-1 (1.6μm) Super Pixel comes with a 13-megapixel 123° ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP (50mm equivalent) tele-macro lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There is a 12-megapixel pop-up front camera with a 3D sensing system that can quickly sense falling and retreats and has built-in custom fall protection spring.
Apart from that, it runs on Android 10 with MIUI 11, comes with NFC, Hi-Res audio support, and is equipped with a Super Bluetooth chip + Bluetooth 5.1. It comes with 4700mAh battery with support for 30W fast charging that can charge the phone fully in 63 minutes.
POCO F2 Pro Specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ E3 AMOLED aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 1200nit (Max brightness) / 800nit (HBM) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS 3.1 storage / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.7″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, 7P lens, 13MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP depth of field lens with 1.75 μm, 5MP (50mm equivalent tele) macro lens with 3cm ~ 7cm autofocus macro, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps slow motion at 1080p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 120fps slow motion
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 4700mAh battery with 30W fast charging
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, 1216 speaker
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.4 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 218g
The POCO F2 Pro comes in Neon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple, and Cyber Grey colors, and is priced;
- 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version – €499 (~Rs. 40,740)
- 8GB RAM with 256GB storage – €599 (~Rs. 48,870)
It will roll out globally, starting from today from Aliexpress and Gearbest and will soon be available from POCO.net, Lazada, and other online retailers soon. The company is planning to launch the phone as K30 Pro in India soon. We will keep you posted.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.