After teasing for a while, Xiaomi has finally launched its latest flagship smartphone- Xiaomi Mi 10 5G in India. This smartphone is a successor to Xiaomi Mi5, which was the last Xiaomi flagship that was launched in India.
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G Launched
The Mi 10 comes with a 6.67-inch Full HD+ curved AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate,1120 nits screen brightness, Snapdragon 865 with Qualcomm X55 5G modem, Graphene liquid cooling chamber, Android 10 with MIUI 11, Corning Gorilla Glass Protection on both front and rear, NFC, dual stereo speakers, and Hi-Res audio support.
The phone comes with a Quad rear camera setup, which includes a 108-megapixel Samsung sensor, which is a 1/1.33″ sensor. It supports OIS and EIS and also has a 4-in-1 (1.6μm) Super Pixel algorithm to capture rich details with impressively low noise levels, even in low-light conditions, 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel depth, and 2-megapixel macro cameras.
The phone packs a 4780mAh battery and supports 30W wired and wireless fast charging and 10w wireless reverse charging. The wireless charger is sold separately and costs Rs. 1999.
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G Specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.3” Samsung ISOCELL HMX Bright sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 13MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 4780mAh battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR Blaster
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual Stereo Speakers
- Dual SIM (nano + nano), 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G: Pricing And Availability
The phone comes in two colors, Coral Green and Twilight Grey, and is priced at Rs. 49,999 for the 8GB/128GB storage version and 54,999 for the 8GB/256GB storage version. It will go on sale on May 18th with pre-orders starting today, May 8th, from 2 PM till May 17th at Rs. 1000 on Amazon.in and mi.com.
- A free Mi Wireless Powerbank worth Rs.2499 at no extra cost
- No cost EMI for both Offline and Online Buyers
- Up to Rs.3000 cashback on HDFC Debit and Credit Cards
What do you think about the new Mi 10? Will you consider buying it in the presence of OnePlus 8, which is available at a lower price? Let us know in the comments section below.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.