Motorola has finally launched its first foldable phone – Motorola Razr in India. This smartphone was introduced back in November last year and the main highlight of the smartphone is its flexible OLED CinemaVision display.
Motorola Razr Launched In India
The Motorola Razr packs in a 6.2-inch flexible OLED 21:9 CinemaVision screen that closes completely in half, thanks to the hinge mechanism that allows the phone to close with both sides perfectly flush. There’s a touchscreen quick view external display that lets you respond to notifications, take selfies, play your music, and much more.
The Razr is powered by Snapdragon 710 SoC, coupled with 6GB of RAM, runs stock Android Pie and is backed by a 2510mAh battery with 15W TurboPower fast charging that promises all-day battery life. It doesn’t come with a 3.5mm audio jack, however, it comes with Premium USB Type-C headphones.
The Razr sports a 16-megapixel camera with Laser Auto Focus and Night Vision mode and electronic image stabilization as well as built-in artificial intelligence (AI). At the front, it has a 5-megapixel selfie camera.
Motorola Razr Specifications
- 6.2-inch (2142 x 876 pixels) 21:9 Cinemavision foldable pOLED screen, external 2.7-inch (600 x 800 pixels) 4:3 gOLED screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs)
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM
- 128GB storage
- 16MP rear camera with dual-LED FLASH, Sony IMX519 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 1.22um pixel size, EIS, Dual Pixel autofocus (AF), Laser AF
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, screen flash
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 2510mAh battery with 15W TurboPower fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor, Splash-proof with water-resistant nanocoating
- Bottom-ported speaker, 4 mics
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.0 Type-C
- Dimensions: 72 x 172 x 6.9mm (Unfolded) 72 x 94 x 14mm (folded); Weight: 205g
The Motorola Razr comes in Noir Black color, is priced at Rs. 1,24,999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from April 2nd with per-bookings starting from today.
- Flat Rs 10000 cashback at select stores and Flipkart website and app with Citi Credit & Debit Cards for pre-booking from 16th March 2020 till 24th March 2020
- Up to 24 months of No cost EMI for Citi Bank cards
- Up to 12 months of No cost EMI for other bank cards
- Double data (1.4TB) and double validity (2 years) for Jio users on recharge of Rs. 4999
- 1-year Moto Care accidental damage protection at a discounted price (needs to be purchased within 30 days of buying the phone)