ZTE’s sub-brand Nubia announced its latest flagship smartphone; Nubia RedMagic 5G. The main highlight of the smartphone is its 144Hz refresh rate, Active Liquid-Cooling, dual IC game shoulder trigger buttons and much more.
Nubia RedMagic 5G Launched
The RedMagic 5G packs in a 6.65-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate, powered by Snapdragon 865 SoC, coupled with (up to) 16GB LPDDR5 RAM, comes with a new L-shaped cooling pipe and new Active Liquid-Cooling with Turbo Fan 3.0 is 200% cooler from previous RedMagic phones.
In addition to that, the phone uses dual IC game Shoulder Trigger Buttons that have also been improved to have a 300Hz touch refresh rate and down to 2ms touch delay. Coming to the optics, 64MP Sony IMX686 main camera, along with an 8MP wide-angle lens, and a 2MP Bokeh lens, and a 12 MP front camera.
The RedMagic 5G runs on Android 10 with Redmagic OS and is backed by a 4,500mAh battery with 55W fast charging. The phone has a biometric In-screen Fingerprint scanner.
Nubia RedMagic 5G Specifications
- 6.65-inch (1080×2340 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 AMOLED display with 144Hz refresh rate
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB /12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro camera
- 12MP front-facing camera
- Android 10 with Redmagic OS
- 4500mAh battery with 55W fast charging
- In-display fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G NSA & SA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz + 5.8GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 168.56×78×9.75mm; Weight: 218g
Nubia RedMagic 5G: Pricing And Availability
The nubia RedMagic 5G comes in Black, Red and Gradient versions, is priced;
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage – 3799 Yuan (~ US$ 540 / Rs. 40,265)
- 12GB RAM + 128GB storage – 4099 Yuan (~ US$ 583 / Rs. 43,430)
- 12GB RAM +256GB storage – 4399 Yuan (~ US$ 625 / Rs. 46,605)
- 16GB RAM + 256GB Storage 4999 Yuan (~ US$ 711 / Rs. 52,965)
There is also a transparent version;
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage – 4599 Yuan (~ US$ 654 / Rs. 48,725)
- 16GB RAM + 256GB storage – 5199 Yuan (~ US$ 739 / Rs. 55,085 approx.)
It is now available for order and will go on sale in China from March 19th. Global rollout begins in April.