Detailed specifications of Google Pixel 4A have been revealed in a new hands-on video.
Google Pixel 4A Specifications (Rumored)
- 5.81-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) FHD+ OLED 18.5:9 display, 443 PPI, HDR support
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 12.2MP rear camera with LED flash, Dual PD autofocus, OIS, EIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front camera
- Android 10
- 3080mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, 2 microphones
- Dual SIM (optional)
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac 2x2MIMO, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C Gen 1, NFC
According to @evleaks, the Pixel 4A will start at $399 (~Rs. 29,400) in the US.
Google Pixel 4’s budget-end variant Google Pixel 4A is in the news again, after the renders of it surfaced last year. The alleged live images of the phone have surfaced on a private Facebook group showed off the right amount of specifics.
Google Pixel 4A: The Budget Variant!
The latest leak reveals that the Pixel 4A will have a punch-hole display, square camera module, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a small bezel below the screen. In addition to that, another image shows 64GB storage and a rear case made of fabric with a Google logo.
According to earlier rumors, the Pixel 4A is said to sport a 5.7-inch or 5.8-inch flat LCD screen with thick bezels around the display and is expected to be smaller in comparison to Pixel 3A. Moreover, it is said to feature a 3.5mm audio jack, bottom-ported speaker grill, and a USB Type-C port.
Apart from the general aesthetics, the budget-end Pixel 4A is said to be powered by Snapdragon 7 series Mobile Platform. Since Google I/O has been canceled, the company might introduce the Pixel 4A sometime in Q2 or hold a separate event later.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.