Google is all set to unveil its flagship smartphone – Google Pixel 4 at an event in New York. As always, there have been innumerable leaks, rumors and renders surfacing online, which also includes video revealing the Pixel 4 XL in full glory.
Well, there have been more and detailed leaks about the Pixel 4 series, thanks to the leaked screenshots from 9to5Google, which revealed detailed specifications, new renders, new additions to the camera and much more.
Google Pixel 4 And Pixel 4 XL
According to the spec sheet, Google Pixel 4 will sport a 5.7-inch FHD+ OLED Smooth Display with a 90Hz refresh rate display along with Ambient EQ feature, while Pixel 4 XL will sport a 6.3-inch Quad HD+ display OLED Smooth Display with 90Hz refresh rate along with Ambient EQ feature.
Both Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL will be powered by Snapdragon 855 SoC with ‘Pixel Neural Core’, coupled with 6GB RAM and paired with up to 128GB storage. Coming to optics, both will sport dual rear cameras with a combination of 12MP Dual-Pixel + 16MP telephoto camera. There is no info on the selfie camera, however, we can expect a single front-facing camera instead of (Pixel 3 like) dual front camera.
Apart from this, it will come with a USB Type-C port, dedicated Titan M security module, Motion Sense, Face Unlock, Stereo speakers, and Android 10 with 3 years of security and OS updates. The Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL will pack a 2800mAh and 3700mAh battery respectively.
Google Pixel 4 And Pixel 4 XL Specifications
- Pixel 4: 5.7-inch FULL HD+ OLED 90Hz Smooth Display; Ambient EQ
- Pixel 4 XL: 6.3-inch Quad HD+ OLED 90Hz Smooth Display; Ambient EQ
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform, Pixel Neural Core
- 6GB RAM
- 64/128GB storage
- 12MP Dual-Pixel camera + 16MP telephoto camera
- Android 10
- Battery: Pixel 4 — 2800mAh / Pixel 4 XL — 3700mAh
- Motion Sense, Face Unlock, Titan M security module, Stereo speakers, USB Type-C port
Leaked Promotional Video Reveal
- Both Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL will offer ‘Dual Exposure Camera Controls’ which essentially will allow users to separately manipulate the highlights and shadows in the image, also letting users take pictures in bright sunlight.
- The video shows a ‘new Google Assistant’ running on Pixel 4, which was demonstrated back in I/O 2019. The new Assistant is powered by Google shrinking voice recognition.
We should know more information once Google officially unveils the Pixel 4 Series on October 15th, 2019.