Vivo launched its latest smartphone in the new ‘U Series’ – Vivo U10 in India. The phone features stunning design, mid-range hardware, and comes under budget.
Vivo U10: The New In ‘U’
The Vivo packs in a 6.35-inch HD+ Halo FullView display, powered by Snapdragon 665 SoC, coupled with 3GB / 4GB RAM, paired with 32GB / 64GB expandable storage, runs on Android Pie and all these are backed by a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Coming to the camera, the U10 sports a 13-megapixel camera on the back along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and a 2-megapixel camera for portrait bokeh. It also has an 8-megapixel camera on the front. It features dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots.
Vivo U10 Specifications
- 6.35-inch (1544×720 pixels) HD+19.3:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs)
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB storage / 64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP camera for portrait
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- Dimensions: 159.43 × 76.77 × 8.92mm ; Weight: 190.5g
The Vivo U10 comes in Thunder Black and Electric Blue colors, and is priced;
- 3GB RAM + 32GB storage – Rs. 8,990
- 3GB RAM + 64GB storage – Rs. 9,990
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage – Rs. 10,990
It will be available from Amazon.in and Vivo India eStore starting from September 29th.
- 10% instant discount for SBI Credit and Debit Cards.
- No cost EMI up to 6 months.
- Rs. 6000 worth benefits for Jio users.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.