realme has announced its latest smartphone – realme X2 in China. The realme X2 comes with a 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the back and the back offers hyperbola light effect.
Realme X2: The Expected One!
The realme X2 packs in a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 91.9% screen-to-body ratio, powered by Snapdragon 730G, coupled with 6GB / 8GB RAM, paired with 64GB / 128GB expandable storage, runs on Android Pie and all these are backed by 4000mAh battery with 30W VOOC fast charging.
Coming to the cameras, the x2 sports a 64-megapixel primary rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor and f/1.8 aperture. It has an 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.25 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP camera for 4cm macro with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture are same.
The phone features AI scene recognition, Chrome boost, Super nightscape, and Expert mode. There is also EIS support for video. At the front, it has a 32-megapixel camera. The phone has an in-display fingerprint sensor.
realme X2 Specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G 8nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB (LPPDDR4x) / 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM
- 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size with 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size, 2MP for 4cm macro with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- 4000mAh battery with 30W VOOC fast charging
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Dimensions: 158.7×75.2×8.6mm; Weight: 182g
The realme X2 comes in Pearl White and Pearl Blue colors, and is priced;
- 6GB RAM with 64GB storage – 1599 yuan (~ US$ 224/ Rs. 15910)
- 8GB RAM with 128GB storage – 1899 yuan (~ US$ 266 / Rs. 18,900)
There will be 100 yuan discount from September 24 to 26, so it will be available at 1499 yuan (~ US$ 210 / Rs. 14,920) and 1799 yuan (~ US$ 252 / Rs. 17,900), respectively. The phone will be launched in India in December as realme XT 730G.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.