Motorola has announced its latest quad-camera smartphone – Motorola One Zoom at IFA. The smartphone comes with rounded edges and precision-crafted 3D satin glass on the back and for the first time, the iconic Motorola logo on the back of the device doubles as an LED notification light, illuminating to texts, phone calls or other notifications.
Motorola One Zoom: The Latest Quad-Camera!
The Motorola One Zoom features a 6.4-inch FHD+ OLED display, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC, coupled with 4GB RAM, paired with 128GB expandable storage, runs on Android 10, and all these are backed by a 4000mAh battery with TurboPower fast charging.
Coming to the camera, which is very much highlighted, the One Zoom packs in a quad-camera set up with the main being 48-megapixel sensor, which has OIS and Quad Pixel technology with four times better light sensitivity for sharper and brighter photos in low light situations.
There is a dedicated 8-megapixel telephoto lens for 3x high-res optical zoom (10x hybrid zoom). It has a 16-megapixel 117º ultra-wide-angle lens and a 5-megapixel depth camera for portrait shots.
At the front, the One Zoom sports a 25-megapixel selfie camera with Quad Pixel technology for better images even in low-light and comes with Face Unlock. The phone has an in-display fingerprint scanner with a machine learning algorithm and support for continuous learning, so it gets faster and more accurate every time you use it.
Motorola One Zoom Specifications
- 6.4-inch (1080×2340 pixels) Full HD+ OLED Display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 1TB)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, 16MP 117-degree Ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, OIS, 5MP depth-sensing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 4000mAh battery with TurboPower fast charging
- In-Display Fingerprint sensor
- P2i water-repellent nano-coating
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speaker, triple microphones
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 158.7x 75x 8.8mm; Weight: 190g
The Motorola One Zoom comes in Electric Gray, Cosmic Purple, and Brushed Bronze colors, and is priced at US$449.99 (~ Rs. 32,510) in the US and €429 (~ US$ 473 / ~ Rs. 34,190) Europe. It is available in the US, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and various Latin American countries. No word on when it will get launched in India.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.