After a bunch of leaks and rumors, Motorola announced its latest Android One smartphone – Motorola One Vision. The main highlights of the smartphone are its 21:9 aspect ratio CinemaVision LCD display, 25-megapixel in-screen camera, and runs Android Pie with 2 guaranteed OS upgrades.
Motorola One Vision: A 21:9 Glory!
The Motorola One Vision packs in a 6.3-inch Full HD+ 21:9 aspect ratio CinemaVision LCD display, powered by (new) Exynos 9609 processor, coupled with 4GB RAM, paired with 128GB expandable storage, runs on Android Pie and all these are backed by 3500mAh battery with 15W TurboPower fast charging.
Coming to the camera, it sports a 48-megapixel rear camera with new Night Vision mode, OIS and also has Quad Pixel technology that combines four pixels into one large 1.6µm pixel for an incredibly sharp 12 MP photos with improved brightness and reduced image noise. There is a secondary 5-megapixel camera.
Apart from that, it features a 4D Corning Gorilla Glass back with gradient finish, along with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and the 15W TurboPower fast charging offers up to 7 hours of usage in just 15 minutes of charging.
Motorola One Vision Specifications
- 6.3-inch (1080×2520 pixels) Full HD+ LCD with 21:9 aspect ratio
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 9609 processor
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 512GB)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 Pie with 2 guaranteed OS upgrades
- 3500mAh with 15W TurboPower fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speaker, dual microphones
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.1×71.2×8.7mm; Weight: 181g
The Motorola One Vision comes in Sapphire Gradient or Bronze Gradient colors. It is priced at Rs. 19,999 and will go on sale from Flipkart starting June 27th.
- No Cost EMI for 6 months on all debit and credit cards for purchases during launch week (27 June – 4 May)
- Vodafone Idea subscribers get Cashback of up to Rs. 3,750 as vouchers and additional data up to 250GB.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.