Lenovo launched its latest smartphone- Lenovo Z6 Pro, a successor to last year’s Z5 Pro. The Z6 Pro comes with a premium build, power pack internals with liquid cooling (5mm reinforced copper tube and larger heat dissipation area), quad camera setup, and in-display fingerprint scanner.
Lenovo Z6 Pro: After An Overhaul!
The Z6 Pro packs in a 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display with ultra narrow bezels, powered by Snapdragon 855 SoC, coupled with 6GB / 8GB / 12GB RAM, paired with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB expandable storage, runs on Android Pie and all these are backed by a 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging.
Coming to the camera, it sports a 48-megapixel main sensor, 16MP 125-degree ultra-wide-angle camera, 8MP telephoto sensor and a 2MP camera for videos. It offers 2.39cm super macro photography and the new hyper video uses OIS, six-axis gyroscope, ToF and PDAF offer a multi-anti-shake solution based on AI optimization for smoother videos even when moving, targeted at vloggers. At the front, it has a 32-megapixel camera.
Apart from that, it has sixth generation in-display fingerprint scanner, and a 17-layer 3D coating on the gradient back. The 27W fast charging is said to offer 2 hours of gaming with 15 minutes of charging.
View this post on Instagram
Lenovo Z6 Pro Specifications
- 6.39-inch (1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 display with DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485)
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB / 256GB / 512GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 512GB)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, Dual LED flash, 16MP 125 ° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP super video camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2.9um, OIS, ToF camera
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ZUI 11
- 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions:157.5×74.6×8.65mm; Weight: 185g
The Lenovo Z6 Pro comes in Black and Blue colors.
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage – 2899 Yuan (~ US$ 430 / Rs. 30,085)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage – 2999 Yuan (~ US$ 446 / Rs. 31,120)
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage – 3799 Yuan (~ US$ 565 / Rs. 39,425)
- 12GB RAM + 512GB storage – 4999 Yuan (~ US$ 744 / Rs. 51,875)
The phone will be available on JD.com, TMall & Lenovo Store in China, and will go on sale in China from April 29th.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.