LG X4 was introduced in Korea, last year. The company has launched its new X4 model in Korea – LG X4 2019. This smartphone is a version of K12+ which was introduced a few weeks ago, but unlike K12+, the LG X4 2019 features Hi-Fi Quad DAC for superior sounding.
LG X4 2019 Announced
The LG X4 2019 packs in a 5.7-inch HD+ FullVision 18:9 aspect ratio screen, powered by MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, coupled with 2GB RAM, paired with 32GB expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a 3000mAh battery.
The X4 2019 sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with AI and at the front, it has an 8-megapixel front camera, both with LED flash. It is MIL-STD-810G compliant that can withstand impact, vibration, high temperature, low temperature, thermal shock, and humidity, features DTS: X 3D Cinema Sound and has a dedicated Google Assistant button.
LG X4 (2019) Specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor
- 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB storage + expandable via microSD
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Android Oreo
- 3,000mAh battery
- Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance, Google Assistant Button
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS:X 3D Surround Sound
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Dimensions: 153.0 x 71.9 x 8.3mm; Weight: 145g
The LG X4 2019 comes in New Aurora Black and New Platinum Gray colors. It is priced at 297,000 Won (~US$ 260 / Rs 18,120) and will go on sale from local carriers in Korea from April 26th.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.