LG has introduced its latest smartphone- LG Q9 in South Korea. The main highlight of the smartphone is its MIL-STD 810G build, Hi-Fi Quad DAC, IP68 dust and water resistance and QHD+ 19.5:9 FullVision display.
LG Q9: The New Entrant!
The LG Q9 packs in a 6.1-inch QHD+ 19.5:9 FullVision display, powered by Snapdragon 821 SoC, paired by 4GB of RAM, paired by 64GB expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
Coming to the camera, it sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, 8-megapixel front camera,rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, glass back, and metal frame. Speaking of connectivity it features 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 3.1.
LG Q9 Overview
- 6.1-inch QHD+ (3120 x 1440 pixels) 19.5:9 FullVision Display
- Quad-core Snapdragon 821 Mobile Platform
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 2TB)
- 16MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 76-degree wide-angle lens, LED flash
- 8MP front camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- Android 8.1 Oreo with LG UX
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Boombox Speaker, FM Radio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC, USB-C 3.1
- Dimensions: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 159g
The LG Q9 comes in Carmine Red, New Aurora Black and New Moroccan Blue colors, and is priced at 499,400 Korean Won (~US$ 444 / Rs. 31,120). It will go on sale in Korea from January 11th.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.