Xiaomi’s sub-brand Huami has introduced its new fitness band – Amazfit Cor 2 in China. It sports a polycarbonate body and comes with features like weather forecasts, activity, sleep and exercise tracks are similar to the predecessor.
Amazfit Cor 2 Fitness Band
The Amazfit Cor 2 packs in a 1.23-inch LCD color 2.5D curved glass touchscreen with anti-fingerprint coating, with support for 5 ATM water-resistant rating, NFC support for payments and a 160mAh battery with up to 20 days of battery life.
Amazfit Cor 2 Overview
- 1.23-inch LCD color 2.5D touch screen with anti-fingerprint coating
- Displays messages, emails, calls and app notifications
- Heart Rate: manual and continuous heart rate tracking
- Activity and automatic sleep tracking, exercise tracking
- 7-day weather forecast, alarms, timer, stopwatch
- NFC for payments
- Water and dust resistant (50 meters / 5 ATM)
- 3-axis accelerometer for activity, exercise and sleep tracking, Optical heart rate monitor (PPG), capacitive wear detection
- 160mAh battery promises up to 20 days of battery life
- Weight: 32g
The Amazfit Cor 2 comes in Black color, and is priced at 299 yuan (~US$ 43.65 / Rs. 3,050). It will go on sale in China from today.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.