Vivo announced its latest mid-range smartphone- Vivo Y93 in the ‘Y series’ in India, after China. The main highlight of this smartphone is its 19:9 aspect ratio waterdrop notch display and dual rear cameras.
Vivo Y93: A New Mid-Range Entrant!
The Vivo Y93 packs in a 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio waterdrop notch display, is powered by Helio P22 Octa-Core 12nm SoC, paired with 4GB of RAM, paired with 32GB expandable storage, runs on Android Oreo and all these are backed by a 4030mAh battery.
Coming to the cameras, it sports a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for blur in portraits, as well as an 8-megapixel front camera with support for face unlock. It has rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots.
Vivo Y93 Specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 19:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor
- 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB storage + expandable via microSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4.5
- 4030mAh built-in battery
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Dual SIM
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 155.1 × 75.09 × 8.28mm; Weight: 163.5g
The Vivo Y93 comes in Starry Black and Nebula Purple colors and is priced Rs. 13,990. It is available from Vivo online store, Amazon.in as well as other online and offline stores.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.