Bose has launched its next-gen Quiet Comfort (QC35) headphones: Bose QC35 II headphones with Google Assistant built-in. The second-generation QC35 headphones come with a setting to control the noise around you.
Bose QC35II In India
The noise-canceling headphones have all the performance and features of the original QC35, but with added customization. It sports a new Action button on the right earcup of the headphones, which when pressed it launches Google Assistant.
Thanks to Google Assistant – you can make calls, get notifications about events, adds appointments to Google Calendar, send and read back texts, control music and more. It’s worth noting that new headphones have a similar design, even with same battery backup (up to 20 hours).
Bose QC35 II Features
- It is lightweight and comfortable for all-day listening.
- Industry-leading noise cancellation.
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth and NFC.
- Up to 20 hours of wireless listening per charge and 40 hours when wired.
- Bose Connect app help managing paired devices.
- Action Button: could music, send and receive texts and so on.
The Bose QC35 II headphones come in Black and Silver colors and are priced at Rs 29,363 and are available from Amazon.in, offline retail stores, boseindia.com and authorized dealers.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.