LG has launched its flagship; LG G6 back in February at MWC 2017 in Barcelona. As promised, LG has launched the flagship in India today. The highlight of the smartphone is its display, dual rear cameras, and design front.
LG G6 Camera And Other Features
The LG G6 comes with a dual 13-megapixel rear camera (as mentioned above) with dual-tone LED flash, OIS 2.0, manual mode with 125-degree lens for the secondary lens and 71-degree-wide angle lens for the primary lens. It has a 5-megapixel front-facing selfie camera with 100-degree wide angle lens.
The flagship has IP 68 rating for water and dust resistance (which is very common among flagship smartphones). The smartphone has also passed the MIL-STD 810G standard durability test. This is the first smartphone to come with Dolby Vision technology, supports HDR 10 and has a built-in Quad DAC.
LG G6 Specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 2880 pixels) QHD+ LCD Display with 564 PPI
- Quad-core Snapdragon 821 SoC
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (up to 2TB)
- 13MP Dual Rear Cameras With Dual-Tone LED Flash, OIS 2.0, 4K Video Recording
- 5MP Front Camera
- Android 7.0 Nougat With LG UX 6.0
- 3,300mAh Battery With Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Fingerprint sensor, IP68, Dolby Vision, HDR 10, 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB-C 2.0
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 163g
The LG G6 comes in Astro Black, Ice Platinum and Mystic White colors, is priced at Rs 51,990 and will be available from tomorrow i.e April 25th exclusively on Amazon India and stores. If you buy the LG G6 tomorrow, you will get Rs 10,000 Amazon cashback.
LG G6 Launch Offers
- Get Rs. 7000 cash back (Rs. 5000+ additional Rs. 2000 cash back) for HDFC Bank and for SBI Card holders (Rs. 2000 cash back till May 1st, Rs. 5000 cash back till May 31st)
- Get 50% off on LG Tone Active+ HBS-A100 headset, worth Rs. 9,990
- Free EA Special gifts worth Rs. 14,100 for 6 games
- Free one-time screen replacement within 6 months of purchase
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.