Samsung has officially launched its Tizen OS smartphone; Samsung Z4 running on latest Tizen 3.0 in India, targeting the budget end users. It comes with “Make For India” features which include S Bike mode, Ultra Power Saving mode and My Money Transfer for Indian consumers.
Samsung Z4 Tizen 3.0 Smartphone
The smartphone sports a 4.5-inch WVGA 2.5D curved glass display, powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, paired with 1GB RAM, has a 5-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash arranged on either side of the camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash for taking better low-light selfies.
The smartphone also lets you access latest new in the preferred local language with just a simple swipe. The calendar can be synced automatically with future events to give users reminder notifications and seamless access to event updates.
Samsung Z4 Specifications
- 4.5-inch (800 × 480 pixels) WVGA 2.5D Curved Glass Display With 207ppi
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8 GB Storage + Expandable Via MicroSD (up to 128 GB)
- 5MP Rear Camera With Dual LED Flash, f/2.2 Aperture
- 5MP Front-Facing Camera With LED Flash, f/2.2 Aperture
- Tizen OS 3.0
- 2,050 mAh Battery
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB On-The-Go
- Dimensions: 132.9 x 69.2 x 10.3mm; Weight: 143g
The Samsung Z4 comes in a gold color in India and is priced at Rs 5,790. It also comes with an additional black back cover. The smartphone will be available in mobile stores across India starting May 19th.