Samsung has launched its latest-gen wearable smartwatch under the Galaxy Watch4 series. The series brings Galaxy Watch4 and Watch4 Classic with a distinction from its predecessor, not just in terms of design and features, but also for the fact that these are the first models to run the new Wear OS built jointly with Google.
Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic: A Step Forward
The Samsung Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic come in 1.2″ and 1.4″ models with Super AMOLED, Full Color Always On Display with Corning Gorilla Glass with DX+ protection, powered by the new Exynos W920 5nm processor, runs on One UI Watch 3 on top of WearOS.
Both the smartwatch features a 5ATM + IP68 rating for dust and water resistance, MIL-STD-810G compatible with standard-sized 20mm watch straps. However, the Watch 4 has an Aluminum case and a touch bezel, while the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic has a stainless steel casing and a rotating bezel.
In terms of features, Samsung has added an all-new Body Composition measurement tool that gives users a deeper understanding of their health and fitness, meaning, users can measure skeletal muscle mass, basal metabolic rate, body water, body fat percentage, and blood oxygen level.
In addition to that, the Watch 4 features guided workouts, group challenges and offers sleep patterns yet with greater detail by detecting the sounds of the snores (compatible smartphone required). The smartwatch also measures blood oxygen levels with advanced Sleep Scores.
Pricing and Availability
- Galaxy Watch4 40mm Bluetooth (Pink Gold, Black & Silver) – Rs. 23999
- Galaxy Watch4 40mm LTE (Pink Gold, Black & Silver) – Rs. 28999
- Galaxy Watch4 44mm Bluetooth (Black, Green & Silver) – Rs. 26999
- Galaxy Watch4 44mm LTE (Black, Green & Silver) – Rs. 31999
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic 42mm Bluetooth (Black & Silver) – Rs. 31999
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic 42mm LTE (Black & Silver) – Rs. 36999
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic 46mm Bluetooth (Black & Silver) – Rs. 34999
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic 46mm LTE (Black & Silver) – Rs. 39999
On pre-booking the Galaxy Watch4 Series, consumers will be eligible for an e-voucher worth Rs. 6000. There is also exciting cashback offers worth Rs. 3000 on pre-booking Galaxy Watch4 Series across all leading banks.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.