Xiaomi has launched its Mi Band 6 in India, after launching back in China a couple of months back. According to Xiaomi, the Mi Smart Band 6 features a running-track-shaped screen that offers a crystal clear resolution and 50% more screen space than its predecessor.
Mi Band 6: Making the Difference
Xiaomi Mi Band 6 features a 1.56-inch large full-screen AMOLED touch display with 326DPI. The Smart Band 6 also supports customizable band faces with over 80 watch faces and custom watch faces.
It is backed by 30 workout types such as stretching, HIIT, gymnastics, Zumba, street dancing and more with auto-detection for 6 common fitness activities. The Band 6 brings in a heart rate sensor, adds SpO2 or blood oxygen monitoring, and retains the option to monitors naps, sleep cycles including REM and sleep breathing quality tracking.
In addition to that, stress monitoring, deep breathing guidance, female health tracking and 5 ATM water resistance are the same as the predecessor. The Mi Band 6 is backed by a 125mAh battery that promises up to 14 days of battery life and has a magnetic charging connector.
Mi Smart Band 6 Specifications
- 1.53-inch (152 × 486 pixels) AMOLED 24bit colour touch screen display with up to ≥450 nits brightness, 3D scratch-resistant glass, AF coating, 326PPI
- Shows time, steps, heart rate, activities, weather, notifications from apps, calls and more
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor, Blood oxygen sensor
- 24-hour sleep tracking with REM and sleep breathing quality, fitness tracking, Sedentary reminder
- Compatible with Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above, Works with both Mi Fit and Xiaomi Wear apps
- 30 fitness modes (outdoor running, walking, cycling, indoor running, swimming, exercise, indoor cycling, elliptical machine, skipping rope, yoga, rowing machine, Indoor fitness, Indoor ice skating, HIIT, Core Training, Stretching, Stepper, Gymnastics, Pilates, Street dance, Dance, Zumba, Cricket, Bowling, Basketball, Volleyball, Table tennis, Badminton, Boxing and Kickboxing)
- 6 automatic fitness tracking (walking, treadmill, outdoor running, outdoor cycling, rowing machine, and elliptical machine)
- PAI health analysis, Women’s health tracking: Menstrual cycle,
- Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro, Capacitive Wear Monitoring Sensor, Pressure assessment, Breathing training, Remote shutter control
- 5ATM (50 meters) water-resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- 125mAh battery with up to 14 days of battery life
- Dimensions: 47.4 × 18.6 × 12.7mm; Weight: 12.8g
Mi Smart Band 6 Pricing
The Mi Smart Band 6 comes in Black colour with a matching strap and is priced at Rs. 3,499, compared to Rs. 2499 launch price for the Mi Band 5. It will sell straps in Maroon, Ocean Blue, Orange and Light Green colours. It will go on sale through Amazon.in, mi.com and Mi Home stores starting 30th August 2021.
Xiaomi is offering a discount of Rs 500 for any existing Mi Band (1 to 5) users on the purchase of Mi Smart Band 6 from Mi.com. Users can avail of this offer by the following notifications on the Mi Fit app.