Samsung’s upcoming flagship to hit market in a couple of months, but the leak-land already got us the detailed specification of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S21 series. This leak comes after the renders that surfaced last month.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Series’ Detailed Specs
The latest leak on Galaxy S21 series reveals that both Galaxy S21 and S21+ will come with 6.2-inch and 6.7-inch FHD+ Infinity-O LTPS display with 120Hz referesh rate, respecitively, and the Galaxy S21+ Ultra will pack in a 6.8-inch Quad HD+ LTPO display with an adaptive refresh rate of upto 120Hz.
All the three are said to be powered by Snapdragon 875 SoC or Samsung’s own Exynos 2100, depending on the market. Coming to the camera front, the Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+ is speculated to pack in a 108MP + 12MP (UW) + 10MP (3x Telephoto) + 10MP (10x Periscope) cameras along with laser autofocus and up to 100x space zoom.
Adding some spice to the leak is a report that said that the Galaxy S21 Ultra will have support for S Pen stylus but it won’t come with a dedicated slot, instead the South Korean OEM is planning to sell cases for the phone to store the S Pen.
Samsung Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra Specifications (Rumored)
- S21 – 6.2-inch FHD+ Infinity-O LTPS Display, 120Hz refresh rate
- S21+ – 6.7-inch FHD+ Infinity-O LTPS Display, 120Hz refresh rate
- S21 Ultra – 6.8-inch Quad HD+ LTPO Dynamic AMOLED Display, 1-120Hz refresh rate, up to 1600 nits brightness, 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 Mobile Platform / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 2100 processor
- S21 and S21 +– 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, 12MP Ultra Wide sensor, 64MP Telephoto lens, 4K 60 fps, 8K 30fps
- S21 Ultra – 108MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS, 12MP Ultra Wide sensor, 10MP Telephoto lens for 3x zoom, 10MP Periscope lens for 10x zoom, 100x Space Zoom, Laser autofocus, 4K 60 fps, 8K 30fps
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- 4000mAh (S21) / 4800mAh (S21+) / 5000mAh (S21 Ultra) battery with fast charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA)
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz) / Wi-Fi 6E (S21 Ultra), Bluetooth 5.1, UWB (S21+ & S21 Ultra), GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
All said, the Samsung Galaxy S21 is expected to come in Phantom Violet, Phantom Pink, Phantom Gray, and Phantom White colours, while, Galaxy S21+ is said to come in Phantom Silver, Phantom Black, and Phantom Violet and S21 Ultra in Phantom Silver and Phantom Black. The Galaxy S21 series should be introduced in a virtual unpacked event in January 2021.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.