POCO launched its latest mid-range smartphone POCO X3. This smartphone is the newest in the X series and the successor to the popular POCO X2, which got launched early this year. The main highlight of this smartphone is its 120Hz display, powerpack mid-range internals, and 6000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
???? JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY
POCO X3: The Successor to POCO X2
The POCO X3 packs in a 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 3.8mm punch-hole screen that houses a 20-megapixel camera, 120Hz refresh rate with Dynamic switching between 120Hz, 90Hz, 60Hz, or 50Hz, and has 240Hz touch sampling rate. It is powered by Snapdragon 732G SoC with liquid cooling, coupled with up to 8GB RAM, and paired with up to 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB.
The X3 packs come with Z-Shocker Haptics with over 150 vibration modes for different scenarios, packs Sony IMX682 64-megapixel 1/1.7″ sensor, 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, 2-megapixel 4cm super macro, and a 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots. Other than that, the phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, runs on Android 10 with MIUI 12 on top, and is backed by a 6000mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
ALSO READ: Why I “Settled” on the Redmi K20 Pro over OnePlus Nord and Why You Should Too
POCO X3 Specifications
- 6.67-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10, Corning Gorilla 5 protection
- Octa-Core (2.3GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 470 CPUs) Snapdragon 732G 8nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB or 128GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 64MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX682 sensor, f/1.89 aperture, 13MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with 1.12μm, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth, and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with 1.75μm, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 6000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor, Splash resistant (IP53)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio, aptX HD
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac 2 x 2 MIMO, VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 165.3×76.8×10.08mm; Weight:225g
ALSO READ: RAEGR AirShots 500 TWS Review: The Cheapest Best!
POCO X3 Pricing
The POCO X3 comes in Shadow Gray and Cobalt Blue colors. It will go on sale on Flipkart starting from September 29th. It comes with an anti-bacterial case and a screen protector in the box. It is priced;
- 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version – Rs. 16,999
- 8GB RAM with 128GB storage – Rs. 18,499
- 8GB RAM with 128GB storage – Rs. 19,999