Huami has officially launched its cheaper version of Bip S smartwatch- Amazfit Bip S Lite in India. The main highlights of the smartwatch are the 5 ATM water resistance, Bluetooth music control, battery life of up to 30 days, however, it lacks built-in GPS.
Amazfit Bip S Lite: A Cheaper Bip S!
Amazfit Bip S Lite packs in a 1.28-inch colorful transflective display true offering bright colors with 64 gamuts and easily readable outdoors even under bright sunlight. It is equipped with 8 sports modes including Treadmill, Outdoor running, Walking, Indoor cycling, Outdoor cycling, and more.
The Bip S Lite integrates Huami-PAI, an indicator of personal activity that gives you details about your heart health and overall fitness, helping you reach or maintain your personal best. Furthermore, Huami said that its self-developed optical sensor provides high-precision continuous heart rate tracking, heart rate warning, and heart rate interval values.
ALSO READ: Best Smartwatches Under Rs 3000 
Amazfit Bip S Lite Specifications
- 1.28-inch (176 x 176 pixels) color Always-on reflective touch display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection + AF coating provides an at-a-glance view of time, date, steps, weather, sports stats, etc.
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones, Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro
- 8 sports modes (Treadmill, Outdoor running, Walking, Indoor cycling, Outdoor cycling, Yoga, Elliptical trainer, Freestyle)
- PAI health analysis
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, weather and other apps on the always-on color touch display
- Control music on the phone
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Compatible with Android and iOS
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM)
- Amazfit OS; Compatibility: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
- 200mAh battery with up to 30 days battery life with basic use, 30 days standby
- Dimensions: 42 x 35.3 x 11.4mm Weight: 30 grams with strap (and 18 grams without strap)
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.