OnePlus, after teasing its mid-range phone for about over a month, has finally launched the OnePlus NORD. This new series of phones from OnePlus will be targeting the mid-range segment since the OnePlus X back in 2015.
📢 JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY
OnePlus NORD Launched
With NORD, OnePlus claims that it has provided almost 300 optimizations to provide a “Fast and Smooth” experience. Under the hood, the phone is powered by a Snapdragon 765G which, as the name suggests, is a 5G chipset manufactured on the 7nm process.
Furthermore, The 765G trades blow with Snapdragon 845 in terms of raw CPU performance whereas, in the GPU segment, it’s a little different story. That aside, it rocks a 6.44″ FHD+ 90Hz Fluid AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, and comes with hole-punch display design and flexes quad cameras at the back.
OnePlus offers NORD in three variants 6/64GB, 8/128GB, and 12/256GB at an affordable price tag of Rs.24,999, 27,999, and 29,999 respectively. Users get to choose between two color options the first being called “Blue Marble” and the second one “Onyx Black.”
OnePlus NORD Specs
- 6.44-inch full-HD+ 90Hz Fluid AMOLED display protected by Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC based on 7nm process and Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB / 256GB UFS2.1
- 48MP Sony IMX486 with OIS, f/1.75 lens, 8MP Ultra-wide sensor with a field of view of 119 degrees. 2MP Macro shooter and a 5MP depth sensors both with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.45 aperture, EIS, secondary 8MP 105° ultra-wide camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Android 10 with OxygenOS 10.5
- 4115mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T Fast Charging (5V/6A)
- Accelerometer, Ambient light, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, and a Proximity sensor. In-Display fingerprint scanner
- No headphone jack, linear stereo speakers, noise cancellation via dual microphones for better call quality
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 158.3×73.3×8.2mm; Weight: 184g
Pricing and Availability
OnePlus NORD will be available from Amazon.in and OnePlus.in as well as OnePlus Experience stores starting from August 4th, but entry-level 6GB + 64GB Gray Onyx version will be available only in September. Pre-booking starts on 22 July in OnePlus Experience Stores and 28th July on Amazon.in.
- Rs. 2000 off with American Express card
- Jio benefits worth up to Rs. 6000
- Up to 6 months no-cost EMI on all major banks
- OnePlus Red Cable Club gets extended warranty and assured buyback rates, 50GB worth of free OnePlus Cloud storage, and other third party benefits
What do you think of the OnePlus NORD? Let us know in the comments section below. Think it’s worth buying? Vote in the poll below and do give us your opinions on the same in the comments section.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.