POCO launched its latest mid-range smartphone- POCO M2 Pro in India. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it is powered by the latest Snapdragon 720G SoC, quad-rear camera setup, and packs in a massive 5000mAh battery.
📢 JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY
POCO M2 Pro Launched In India
The POCO M2 packs in a 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection, powered by Snapdragon 720G 8nm SoC, coupled with 4GB / 6GBRAM, paired with 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.1) expandable storage, runs on Android 10 with MIUI 11 and is backed by a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
Coming to the optics, the POCO M2 Pro sports a 48-megapixel primary rear camera with Samsung GM2 Sensor, 8-megapixel 120° ultra-wide-angle lens, 5-megapixel 2cm macro sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. There is a 16-megapixel camera on the front. Apart from that, the M2 Pro packs a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
POCO M2 Pro Specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ LCD DotDisplay with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs)
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 48MP Samsung ISOCELL GM2 with f/1.79 aperture, PDAF, EIS, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP 2cm macro lens, 2MP depth sensor, 4k 30 fps video recording
- 16MP front camera
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, dual microphones
- Splash-proof (P2i coating)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NavIC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 165.75×76.68×8.8mm; Weight: 209g
The POCO M2 Pro comes in Out of the Blue, Green, and Greener, and Two Shades of Black colors are priced at;
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage – Rs. 13,999
- 6GB RAM + 64GB storage – Rs. 14,999
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage – Rs. 16999
It will be available from Flipkart starting from July 14th. The pricing falls on the same line of the Redmi Note 9 Pro with almost similar specifications.
Commenting on the launch, Manmohan Chandolu, General Manager, POCO India, said:
Over the last two years, we’ve evolved as a brand while maintaining focus on innovation. The launch of POCO M2 Pro is our effort in the same direction; designed and manufactured specifically for the Indian users, POCO M2 Pro runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G, one of the fastest mid-range SoCs. With a 48 MP AI quad camera setup, POCO M2 Pro upgrades the photography experience to unprecedented levels. It offers the best of cutting-edge technology coupled with a long lasting 5000mAh battery and 33W fast charger out of the box. We are confident that this new smartphone will also appeal to existing POCO fans and new consumers across alike.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.