After launching in Europe, Motorola has launched its latest smartphone- Motorola One Fusion Plus in India. The main highlights of the smartphone are its quad rear camera and massive 5000mAh battery.
Motorola One Fusion Plus
Motorola One Fusion Plus packs in a 6.5-inch FHD+ 19.5:9 ‘Total Vision’ display, powered by Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform, coupled with 6GB RAM, paired with 128GB expandable storage, runs on Android 10 and is backed by a 5000mAh battery with 15W TurboPower charging.
Coming to the cameras, the Motorola One Fusion Plus sports quad-rear cameras; 64-megapixel primary with f/1.8 aperture + 8-megapixel ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture + 5-megapixel macro with f/2.4 aperture + 2-megapixel depth with f/2.4 aperture. At the front, it has a pop-up 16-megapixel camera. There’s also a physical rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Motorola One Fusion Plus Specifications
- 6.5-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Total Vision display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and HDR10 support
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 1TB)
- 64MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture, 0.8μm) + 8MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm) + 5MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture, 1.12μm) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm)
- 16MP pop-up front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android 10
- 5000mAh with 15W TurboPower charging
- Physical fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headset jack, Single loudspeaker
- Dual SIM Hybrid (nano + nano/nano + microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.9 x 76.9 x 9.6mm; Weight: 210g
The Motorola One Fusion+ comes in Moonlight White and Twilight Blue colors. It is priced at Rs. 16,999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from June 24th.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.