After much of rumors and leaks, Motorola has (finally) officially announced its latest smartphone- Motorola One Fusion Plus in Europe. The main highlights of the smartphone are its quad rear camera and massive 5000mAh battery.
Motorola One Fusion Plus
Motorola One Fusion Plus packs in a 6.5-inch FHD+ 19.5:9 ‘Total Vision’ display, powered by Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform, coupled with 6GB RAM, paired with 128GB expandable storage, runs on Android 10 and is backed by a 5000mAh battery with 15W TurboPower charging.
Coming to the cameras, the Motorola One Fusion Plus sports quad-rear cameras; 64-megapixel primary with f/1.8 aperture + 8-megapixel ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture + 5-megapixel macro with f/2.4 aperture + 2-megapixel depth with f/2.4 aperture. At the front, it has a pop-up 16-megapixel camera. There’s also a physical rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
ALSO READ: OPPO Reno4 Pro 5G And Reno4 5G With Snapdragon 765G Announced
Motorola One Fusion Plus Specifications
- 6.5-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Total Vision display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and HDR10 support
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 1TB)
- 64MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture, 0.8μm) + 8MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm) + 5MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture, 1.12μm) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm)
- 16MP pop-up front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android 10
- 5000mAh with 15W TurboPower charging
- Physical fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headset jack, Single loudspeaker
- Dual SIM Hybrid (nano + nano/nano + microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.9 x 76.9 x 9.6mm; Weight: 210g
Pricing And availability
Motorola One Fusion Plus comes in Moonlight White and Twilight Blue color options. It is priced at €299 (~US$ 338 / Rs. 25,526) and will be available in Europe later this month. There is no word on availability in other markets yet.