Along with the Reno4 series, OPPO announced its first fitness band. The band features a 1.1-inch AMOLED color display with a 100% P3 wide color gamut that can display 50 characters, and comes with over 160+ band faces.
OPPO Band: The Inception!
The OPPO Band along with a 1.1-inch AMOLED 24bit color touch screen 2.5D display. The band has 12 sports modes including a mode for fat reduction when running. Not just that, the band is also 5ATM water-resistant, which means you can take it for a swim under 50 meters and the company claims up to 14 days of battery life.
In addition to that, the company has introduced a fashion version of the band that comes with a stainless steel body with a TPU+ alloy band, and this version also comes with NFC support. In addition to a 24×7 Heart rate sensor, it also has an Sp02 sensor for blood oxygen monitoring.
ALSO READ: Best Smartwatches Under Rs 3000 
OPPO Band Specifications
- 1.1-inch (126 x 294 pixels) AMOLED 24bit color touch screen 2.5D display with 100% P3 color gamut, 2.5D scratch-resistant glass
- Shows notifications from apps, for calls, messages and more
- Silent alarm, Weather, Music control, instant location lock from the phone
- 12 sports modes (Outdoor run, Outdoor cycling, Outdoor walking, Indoor Cycling, Indoor running, Fat loss running, Free training, Badminton, Swimming, Rowing machine, Elliptical machine, and weight training)
- Rewards for activities such as steps count, minutes and more
- Heart rate sensor, Sp02 sensor for blood oxygen monitoring
- Tri-axis Accelerometer
- 5ATM (50 meters) water-resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE to connect to Android and iOS devices, NFC (Only in Fashion version)
- 100mAh battery with up to 14 days of usage
- 10.3g (without band)
The OPPO Band comes in Black and Pink colors. It is priced at 199 Yuan (~US$ 28 / Rs. 2,125). While the OPPO Band Fashion Edition comes in Black and Gold colors, it is priced 249 yuan (~US$ 35 / Rs. 2,660).
The OPPO Band is already on sale in China, while the Fashion Edition will be only from July 9th. There is also an EVA Evangelion-themed Limited Edition that is priced at 299 yuan (~US$ 42 / Rs. 3,190).
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.