Flipkart and Nokia have launched the second Nokia branded Smart TV in India. The 43-inch Nokia 4K LED Smart Android TV comes with narrow bezels apparently offering infinity-edge viewing experience and comes packed with nifty hardware specifications to back up the price.
43-inch Nokia 4K LED Smart Android TV
The Nokia 4K LED Smart Android TV packs in a 43-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) display with a 178-degree viewing angle, 400 nits brightness along with MEMC technology and Dolby Vision. It is powered by a 1 GHz PureX quad-core Cortex A53 processor along with Mali 450MP4 GPU.
The Smart Android TV sport with 2.25GB RAM, coupled with 16GB storage and runs on Android TV 9.0 with support for Google Assistant, Chromecast in-built, and lets you download more apps via Google’s Android Play Store. The TV has built-in 24-watt speakers on the bottom with DTS TruSurround, Dolby Audio, and audio optimizations from JBL for deep bass.
Nokia 43-inch Smart TV Specifications
- 43-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) display with 178-degree viewing angle, 400 nits brightness, 1200:1 (Static) contrast ratio, Dolby Vision, MEMC technology, Intelligent Dimming
- 1 GHz PureX quad-core Cortex A53 processor, Mali 450MP4 GPU
- 2.25GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Android TV 9.0
- 24w Bottom-firing speakers, Sound by JBL, Dolby Audio, DTS TruSurround
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 3x HDMI, 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, Ethernet
The 43-inch Nokia Smart Android TV is priced at Rs. 31,999 and will go on sale on Flipkart starting from June 8th.
- Citi Credit and Debit card users get flat Rs. 1500 discount in the first sale.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.