Xiaomi’s Redmi launched its latest wireless Bluetooth headset, dubbed as Redmi Earbuds S. The main highlight of this earphone is it offers seamless switching between mono and binaural mode and low-latency gaming mode.
Redmi Earbuds S: The New TWS!
The Redmi Earbuds S comes with a 7.2mm dynamic driver unit with sound drivers for enhanced bass and DSP environmental noise cancellation technology that elevates your calling experience. It features touch controls for music playback and to launch the voice assistant. On the connectivity side, it comes with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 chip.
In addition to that, it also comes with 122ms low-latency game mode for gamers that can be enabled with three taps on the headset. The Earbuds S weighs just 4.1 grams, has IPX4 ratings for water resistance, and offers 4 hours of music playback on a single charge and the charging case offers up to 12 hours of backup.
Redmi Earbuds S Specifications
- 7.2mm dynamic driver unit
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity with Realtek RTL8763BFR chip, connects to the phone immediately when you remove from the case
- 122ms low latency game mode
- DSP Environmental Noise Cancellation
- Dimensions Headphones: 26.65×16.4×21.6mm; Weight: 4.1g (Each)
- Water-resistant (IPX4)
- 43mAh battery on the headset offers 4 hours of battery life on a single charge, 300mAh battery on the charging case offers 12 hours of backup
- Dimensions Case: 62×40×27.2mm; Weight: 35.4g
The Redmi Earbuds S comes in Black color, is priced at Rs. 1799, and will go on sale on mi.com, Amazon.in, Mi Home and Mi Studio starting from tomorrow, May 27th.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.