Motorola launched its latest smartphone in the G8 series- Motorola G8 Power Lite. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with the triple rear camera setup and is backed by a 5000mAh battery with 10W Motorola’s own Rapid Charging.
Moto G8 Power Lite
The Moto G8 Power Lite packs in a 6.5-inch HD+ Max Vision display, powered by MediaTek Helio P35 processor, coupled with 4GB RAM, paired with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) expandable storage, runs on Android 9 Pie and backed by a 5000mAh battery with 10W Rapid Charging.
Coming to the camera, the G8 Power Lite features a 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 2-megapixel macro, and 2-megapixel depth cameras and an 8-megapixel front camera. Not just that, the phone comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, dedicated dual SIM, a MicroSD slot, and is splash resistant.
Moto G8 Power Lite Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600×720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio LCD display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU)
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 2MP macro sensor and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75µm pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9 Pie
- 5000mAh battery with 10W Rapid Charging
- Fingerprint sensor
- Splash resistant
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- Dimensions: 164.94 x 75.76 x 9.2mm; Weight: 200g
The Moto G8 Power Lite comes in Royal Blue and Arctic Blue colors. It is priced at Rs. 8999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from May 29th.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.