Motorola launched its latest smartphone in the G8 series- Motorola G8 Power Lite. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with the triple rear camera setup and is backed by a 5000mAh battery with 10W Motorola’s own Rapid Charging.
Moto G8 Power Lite
The Moto G8 Power Lite packs in a 6.5-inch HD+ Max Vision display, powered by MediaTek Helio P35 processor, coupled with 4GB RAM, paired with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) expandable storage, runs on Android 9 Pie and backed by a 5000mAh battery with 10W Rapid Charging.
Coming to the camera, the G8 Power Lite features a 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 2-megapixel macro, and 2-megapixel depth cameras and an 8-megapixel front camera. Not just that, the phone comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, dedicated dual SIM, a MicroSD slot, and is splash resistant.
Moto G8 Power Lite Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600×720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio LCD display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU)
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 2MP macro sensor and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75µm pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9 Pie
- 5000mAh battery with 10W Rapid Charging
- Fingerprint sensor
- Splash resistant
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- Dimensions: 164.94 x 75.76 x 9.2mm; Weight: 200g
The Moto G8 Power Lite comes in Royal Blue and Arctic Blue colors. It is priced at Rs. 8999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from May 29th.