Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi’s upcoming 5G smartphone with the model number M2004J7AC has been certified by TENAA in China. According to rumors, this certified smartphone could be Redmi Note 10 in China.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G
Based on the leaks, the alleged Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G packs in a 6.57-inch FHD+ OLED display, powered by MediaTek Dimensity 800, however, the phone that has been certified reveals that the processor is clocked at 2.6GHz while the maximum clock speed for the Dimensity 800 2GHz, quite complicated.
In addition to that, the Redmi Note 10 5G comes with (up to) 8GB RAM, will run on Android 10 with MIUI 11, and will be backed by a 4500mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging support (3C certification confirms). The phone will feature 48-megapixel triple rear cameras and 16-megapixel front camera.
That said, the design of the smartphone is similar to the Redmi Note 9 series on the back, though, on the front, it has a waterdrop notch compared to punch-hole.
Redmi Note 10 5G Specifications (Rumored)
- 6.57-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED display
- 2.6GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity (820?) processor
- 4GB / 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable via microSD (up to 2TB)
- 48MP rear cameras with PDAF, EIS, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, EIS, ultra-wide-angle lens, depth sensor
- 16MP front camera
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
- 4500mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual SIM, 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.15×75.75×8.99mm; Weight: 206g
We should know more details about the smartphone in the coming weeks, as rumors speculate the phone to be introduced sometime later this month. We suggest you take this piece of information with a grain of salt.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.