Vivo launched its latest smartphone- Vivo V19 in India. The main highlight of the smartphone is its Ultra-O display that houses two cameras, mid-range internals and Vivo FlashCharge 2.0 through USB Type-C port.
Vivo V19: The New Entrant!
The Vivo V19 packs in a 6.44-inch FULL HD+ Super AMOLED Ultra-O display that houses a 32MP camera and an 8MP ultra-wide camera. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 SoC, coupled with 8GB RAM along with Copper Tube Liquid Cooling for heat dissipation, runs on Android 10.
Coming to the cameras, the V19 sports 48-megapixel primary camera along with an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel depth lens, and 3-megapixel macro lens. The phone is backed by a 4500mAh battery with support for 33W Vivo FlashCharge 2.0 through USB Type-C port.
Vivo V19 Specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 E3 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, up to 800 nits brightness under sunlight
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 712 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs)
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 storage + expandable with microSD
- Rear: 48MP (f/1.79 primary) + 8MP (f/2.2 wide-angle) + 2MP (f/2.4 depth) + 2MP (f/2.4 macro)
- Front: 32MP (f/2.0 primary) + 8MP (105° wide-angle f/2.2)
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 33W Vivo FlashCharge 2.0 fast charging
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C port
- Dimensions: 159.64 x 75.04 x 8.5 mm; Weight: 186.5g
The Vivo V19 comes in Mystic Silver and Piano Black colors, is priced at Rs. 27,990 for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with a 256GB storage version costs Rs. 31,990. It will be available from online stores such as Flipkart, Amazon as well as offline stores from May 15th.
- 10% Cashback with HDFC & ICICI Bank Credit Card Regular Transactions and Credit/Debit Card EMI
- One Time Screen Replacement
- No Cost EMI up to 12 months
- Jio – benefits worth INR 40,000/-
- Airtel – Double Data offer, Airtel Xstream Premium (access to all content), free subscription to Shaw Academy access for one month, Wynk Music, Hello Tunes (Wynk Library), Airtel Secure Lite
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.