Xiaomi, along with MIUI 12, announced its latest smartphone – Mi 10 Youth Edition 5G, which is Mi 10 Lite 5G (already official in Europe) with some extra features in China. The main highlight of the smartphone is its support for 5G, mid-range internals, and an impressive 5X Optical Zoom.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition 5G
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition 5G packs in a 6.57-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with HDR 10+, in-display fingerprint scanner, is powered by Snapdragon 765G, coupled with (up to) 8GB RAM, paired with (up to) 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, runs on Android 11, and backed by a 4160mAh battery with fast charging.
It sports 48-megapixel rear camera, 120° ultra-wide-angle lens, 8-megapixel 5x periscope telephoto lens with 5X optical zoom, 50X Digital Zoom, and OIS, 8-megapixel ultrawide camera and a 2cm macro camera. At the front, it has a 16-megapixel camera for selfies. The Youth Edition comes with dual SIM support 5G and brings support for built-in 5G stand-alone and non-stand alone (SA/NSA) sub-6GHz networks.
ALSO READ: Xiaomi Mi 10 And Mi 10 Pro: Everything You Need To Know!
Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition 5G: Specifications
- 6.57-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 display with HDR 10+, 600nit (HBM) / 800 nit (peak) brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Octa-Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, 0.8μm, f/1.79 aperture, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto lens with OIS, 5x optical, 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 2cm macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Android 10 with MIUI 11, upgradable to MIUI 12
- 4160mAh battery with 22.5w fast charging
- In-Display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Smart PA, Hi-Res audio, 0.91cc speaker
- Dual SIM, 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5), GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.06×72.77×7.88mm; Weight: 192g
Mi 10 Youth Edition 5G: Pricing And Availability
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G comes in Deep Gray, Blue-Green Gradient, Orange, Milk Green, and Pink-White Gradient colors. It will roll out starting from April 30 with pre-orders starting from today. Pricing as follows;
- 6GB + 64GB – 2099 Yuan (~US$ 296 / Rs. 22,630)
- 6GB + 128GB – 2299 Yuan (~US$ 324 / Rs. 24,780)
- 8GB + 128GB – 2499 Yuan (~US$ 353 / Rs. 26,940)
- 8GB + 256GB – 2799 Yuan (~US$ 395 / Rs. 30,150)