ZTE’s sub-brand Nubia announced its latest mid-range smartphone – Nubia Play in China. The main highlight of the smartphone is its FHD+ AMOLED 144Hz refresh rate display,mid-range hardware along with the liquid cooling system, quad-rear cameras, and 5100mAh battery.
Nubia Play: The 144Hz Display!
The Nubia Play packs in a 6.65-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 144Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate, powered by Snapdragon 765G with support for 5G SA/NSA dual-mode, coupled with (up to) 8GB RAM and ICE2.5 rack-mounted liquid cooling system with 61mm large liquid cooling tube and various heat dissipation materials.
It sports a 48-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel macro, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 12-megapixel camera on the front. The phone features a dual-touch game trigger keys, in-display fingerprint sensor, runs on Android 10 with nubiaUI 8.0, and backed by a 5100mAh battery with support for 30W fast charging.
ALSO READ: OPPO Find X2 Lite With Snapdragon 765G 5G, 48MP Quad Rear Cameras Announced
Nubia Play Specifications
- 6.65-inch (1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with 144Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa-Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX582 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 12MP front-facing camera
- Android 10 with nubiaUI 8.0
- 5100mAh battery with 30W fast charging
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 1217 Linear Speaker, DTS
- Dual SIM, 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5), GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 171.7×78.5×9.1mm; Weight: 210g
ALSO READ: 4 Reasons To Buy iPhone SE 2020 Over OnePlus 8
The nubia Play comes in Black, Blue, and White colors. It is available for pre-order from today and goes on sale in China from April 24th. It is priced at;
- 6GB RAM with 128GB storage – 2399 yuan (~US$ 339 / Rs. 26,095)
- 8GB RAM with 128GB storage – 2699 yuan (~US$ 381 / Rs. 29,280)
- 8GB RAM with 256GB storage – 2999 yuan (~US$ 424 / Rs. 32,535)
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.