A new Realme smartphone got certified by TENAA in China. This new smartphone with model number RMX2142 is expected to a Realme X3, the successor of Realme X2, that was introduced back in September last year. This smartphone comes with similar specifications as the Realme X50 5G.
Realme X3 5G: The Realme X50 Lite?
According to the certification website, the Realme X5G packs in a 6.57-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, powered by Snapdragon 765G, coupled with (up to) 12GB RAM, coupled with (up to) 256GB storage, runs on Android 10 with Realme UI and is backed by a 4200mAh battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 flash charge (70% in 30 minutes).
The alleged Realme X5G is expected to sport quad rear cameras that include a 48-megapixel primary rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, 2-megapixel macro sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. At the front, it has a 16-megapixel camera as well as a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
It is speculated to support built-in 5G stand-alone and non-stand alone (SA/NSA) sub-6GHz networks, so it could also be called as Realme X50 Lite in China. Apart from that, the phone should feature a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Realme X3 / X50 Lite 5G Specifications (Rumored)
- 6.57-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 48MP rear camera with 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, UIS stabilization, 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP 4cm macro lens and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 2MP depth sensor
- Android 10 with realme UI
- 4200mAh battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 flash charge
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1216 Linear Speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dual SIM, 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5), GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.8×8.9mm; Weight: 192g
The Realme X3 5G is expected to come in Gray with Blue and White colors and is expected to be announced sometime in May. The company is also said to be working on realme X3 Superzoom with Snapdragon 855+ with the model number RMX2086 for the Indian market priced under Rs. 30,000.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.