OPPO unveiled its latest smartphone under ‘A Series’ – OPPO A12. The main highlight of the smartphone is its waterdrop notch display, lower-mid-tier hardware, dual rear cameras, and 4230mAh battery.
OPPO A12: The Silent Introduction!
The OPPO A12 packs in a 6.2-inch HD+ Waterdrop notch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC, coupled with (up to) up to 4GB RAM, paired with (up to) 64GB expandable storage.
The A12 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.1. The phone has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera and a 5-megapixel camera on the front. At the front, it has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a 4320mAh battery backs all these.
ALSO READ: OnePlus 8 And 8 Pro India Pricing Revealed, Starts At Rs 41,999 And Rs 54,999
OPPO A12 Specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ display with Waterdrop Notch, Corning
Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU)
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB /4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB storage + expandable via microSD (up to 256GB)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.1
- 4230mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- Dimensions: 155.9 x 75.5 x 8.3mm; Weight: 165g
The OPPO A12 comes in Black and Blue colors and is priced at 24,99,000 Indonesian Rupiah, which roughly equals US$ 161 / Rs. 12,340. There’s no information on when it gets launched in India; we will keep you posted.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.