Xiaomi’s Redmi brand has announced it’s latest wireless Bluetooth headset – Redmi AirDots S, a successor of last year’s AirDots. The new AirDots S comes with Bluetooth 5.0 chip and offers a low-latency game mode, which enhances the overall gaming experience.
Redmi AirDots S Wireless Headset
The AirDots S comes with a 7.2mm dynamic driver unit, which offers seamless switching between mono and binaural mode. This new wireless headset comes with Bluetooth 5.0, which offers faster and more stable connectivity.
The AirDots S features touch control, which lets you play/pause music just by tapping or double to launch the voice assistant. It has an IPX4 water-resistant rating and is backed by a 40mAh battery which offers 4 hours of battery life on a single charge, 300mAh battery on the charging case provides 12 hours of backup.
Redmi AirDots S Specifications
- 7.2mm dynamic driver unit
- Seamless switching between mono and binaural modes
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity with Realtek RTL8763BFR chip
- Touch controls for music playback, launch voice assistant
- Low latency game mode, Water-resistant (IPX4)
- 40mAh battery on the headset offers 4 hours of battery life on a single charge, 300mAh battery on the charging case offers 12 hours of backup
- Dimensions Headphones: 26.65×16.4×21.6mm; Weight: 4.1g (each)
- Dimensions Case: 62×40×27.2mm; Weight: 35.4g
The AirDots S comes in Black color and is priced at 99.9 Yuan (~US$ 14.16 / Rs. 1,075). It is already on sale on mi.com in China.