OPPO, alongside the launch of Ace2 5G, has announced the company’s latest True Wireless Earphones (TWE). The main highlight of the earphone is that it’s a noise-canceling earphone with support for Bluetooth 5.0 and an IP54 rating for protection against sweat and splashes.
OPPO Enco W31: Noise Cancelling TWE
The OPPO Enco W31 comes with 7mm drivers that promise dynamic bass and have low-latency as low as 94ms for both the ears and 47ms for single ear, has dual microphones with AI noise reduction, and has touch controls for volume and music control.
In addition to that, it comes with (as mentioned) Bluetooth 5.0 support and has IP54 ratings for protection against sweat and splashes. Not just that, you can choose between three different tips to perfectly fit your ears. It promises up to 15 hours of battery life with the case and 3.5 hours standalone and has USB Type-C charging.
OPPO Enco W31 Specifications
- 7mm driver
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android and iOS devices
- Touch controls for volume, call control, track change
- Dual microphones for ENC, Breeno voice control
- 94ms (47ms for single-ear) low-latency
- Water-resistant (IP54)
- 25mAh battery offers 3.5 hours of standalone music playback, 350mAh battery on the case provides 15h battery life, 10 minutes fast charging offers 1 hour of playback
- Weight: 4.6g for each headset; 50g for the case
The OPPO Enco W31 comes in Black, White, and Pink colors, and is priced at 299 Yuan (~US$ 42 / Rs. 3,230). It will be available in China from April 20th. It was announced in India last month for Rs 4,499, along with the Enco Free, but no details about the availability yet.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.