Huawei has launched its latest flagship Smart Screen device – Huawei Smart Screen X65 with a pop-up camera. This latest Smart Screen X65 has a 24.9mm ultra-thin all-aluminum alloy body, and the screen is just 5mm thick. Not only that, but it also sports high-end hardware.
Huawei Smart Screen X65: The Flagship Smart!
The Smart Screen X65 is powered by Huawei’s HONGHU 898 quad-core SoC designed for OLED screens. This processor promises original color reproduction, light, and shadow texture, which supports a 65-inch 4K HDR OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
In addition to that, the company promises that the Smart Screen X65 display produces original color reproduction, light, and shadow texture. That said, it packs in a 24-megapixel AI pop-up camera with an ultra-wide lens, and AI feature for tracking the person and a light sensor. Not just that, it sports 75w 14 array speakers for an immersive experience.
HUAWEI Smart Screen X65 Specifications
- 65-inch (3840 x 2160 pixels) 4K OLED display with 98 % NTSC Color Gamut, 120Hz refresh rate, 950 nits peak brightness, HDR10, MEMC, 178-degree viewing angle
- HONGHU 898 Quad-Core (2 x A73 + 2 x A53) 28nm SoC
- Mali-G51MP4 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage
- HarmonyOS 1.1
- Built-in 24MP 1080p ultra-wide pop-up camera
- 75W (6 full-frequency units + 6 high-frequency units + 2 low-frequency units)
- Supports H.265 4K at 60 / 30 fps, H.265 1080P at 60 fps, H.263 1080P at 30 fps
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 / 5GHz) 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, HDMI 2.0 x 4; DTMB x 1; S / PDIF x 1; HDMI-ARC x 1, USB 3.0 x 2; Ethernet port x 1 (Gigabit)
The Huawei Smart Screen X65 comes in Starry Gray color, is priced at 24999 Yuan (~ US$ 3537 / Rs. 2,68,980). It will go on sale in China from April 26th with preorders starting today.