Along with the Redmi K30 Pro, Xiaomi’s sub-brand has also introduced its largest TV – Redmi Smart TV Max. This Smart TV from Redmi features a minimal bezel and looks fabulously futuristic.
Redmi Smart TV Max: The 98-Inch Max!
The Smart TV Max features a large 98-inch 4K screen with HDR support, features MEMC motion compensation technology so there no ghosting issues, is powered by a new Amologic 12nm T972 chip jointly developed by Xiaomi and Amlogic.
This Amologic T972 chipset has quad-core A55 processor architecture with up to 1.9GHz clock speed that promises 63% better performance and up to 55% improved power efficiency. The TV has PatchWall Artificial Intelligence voice and Bluetooth voice remote control.
It has Dolby + DTS, 4 unit large cavity speaker design for delicate treble and punchy bass for the best audiovisual at home.
Redmi Smart TV Max 98″ Specifications
- 98-inch (3840 x 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, HDR 10, MEMC motion compensation, 192 partitions dynamic backlight
- 1.9GHz Amlogic Cortex Quad-Core Cortex A55 T972 12nm processor
- Mali-G31 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, 3 x HDMI (one has ARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, Ethernet
- Supports H.264, Real, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 2×8W speaker, DTS audio, Dolby Audio
The Smart TV Max 98″ is priced at 19999 Yuan (~ US$ 2830/ Rs. 2,15,390) and will go on sale in China from April 9th.