Samsung has announced its latest smartphone in the A-series – Galaxy A31. The smartphone features mid-tier internals, 48-megapixel quad-rear cameras, and a large 5000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A31: The Latest Entrant!
The Galaxy A31 packs in a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P65 SoC, coupled with 4GB/6GB RAM, paired with 64GB/128GB expandable storage, runs on Android 10 with One UI 2.0 and is backed by a 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging via USB Type-C.
Coming to the camera optics, the Galaxy A31 sports a 48-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel 123° ultra-wide-angle camera, 5-megapixel depth sensor, 5-megapixel macro camera and a 20-megapixel camera on the front. Apart from that, it dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots.
Samsung Galaxy A31 Specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P65 (MT6768) (2x Cortex-A75 @ 2.0 GHz
6x Cortex-A55 @ 2.0 GHz) 12nm processor
- ARM Mali-G52 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB + expandable via microSD (up to 512GB)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
- Fingerprint sensor, Samsung Pay
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
The Samsung Galaxy A31 comes in Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush Blue, Prism Crush Red, and Prism Crush White colors, and is expected to roll out soon. We have no details on the pricing yet.