ZTE’s sub-brand Nubia announced its latest flagship smartphone; Nubia RedMagic 5G. The main highlight of the smartphone is its 144Hz refresh rate, Active Liquid-Cooling, dual IC game shoulder trigger buttons and much more.
Nubia RedMagic 5G Launched
The RedMagic 5G packs in a 6.65-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate, powered by Snapdragon 865 SoC, coupled with (up to) 16GB LPDDR5 RAM, comes with a new L-shaped cooling pipe and new Active Liquid-Cooling with Turbo Fan 3.0 is 200% cooler from previous RedMagic phones.
In addition to that, the phone uses dual IC game Shoulder Trigger Buttons that have also been improved to have a 300Hz touch refresh rate and down to 2ms touch delay. Coming to the optics, 64MP Sony IMX686 main camera, along with an 8MP wide-angle lens, and a 2MP Bokeh lens, and a 12 MP front camera.
The RedMagic 5G runs on Android 10 with Redmagic OS and is backed by a 4,500mAh battery with 55W fast charging. The phone has a biometric In-screen Fingerprint scanner.
ALSO READ: Redmi Note 9 Pro And Note 9 Pro Max Launched In India Starting At Rs 12,999
Nubia RedMagic 5G Specifications
- 6.65-inch (1080×2340 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 AMOLED display with 144Hz refresh rate
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB /12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro camera
- 12MP front-facing camera
- Android 10 with Redmagic OS
- 4500mAh battery with 55W fast charging
- In-display fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G NSA & SA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz + 5.8GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 168.56×78×9.75mm; Weight: 218g
Nubia RedMagic 5G: Pricing And Availability
The nubia RedMagic 5G comes in Black, Red and Gradient versions, is priced;
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage – 3799 Yuan (~ US$ 540 / Rs. 40,265)
- 12GB RAM + 128GB storage – 4099 Yuan (~ US$ 583 / Rs. 43,430)
- 12GB RAM +256GB storage – 4399 Yuan (~ US$ 625 / Rs. 46,605)
- 16GB RAM + 256GB Storage 4999 Yuan (~ US$ 711 / Rs. 52,965)
There is also a transparent version;
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage – 4599 Yuan (~ US$ 654 / Rs. 48,725)
- 16GB RAM + 256GB storage – 5199 Yuan (~ US$ 739 / Rs. 55,085 approx.)
It is now available for order and will go on sale in China from March 19th. Global rollout begins in April.
For the latest tech news, follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.