Samsung has been launching Chromebook laptops, for a while now. Well, now, the company is expanding its lineup of Chromebook with the launch of its new Galaxy Chromebook 2-in-1 running Chrome OS. Apparently, it is the thinnest Samsung Chromebook ever released.
Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2-in-1
Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2-in-1 packs in a 13.3-inch 4K AMOLED “near-infinite screen” touchscreen display with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. According to the company, the display supports HDR400, which will be pushed through software. It is powered by the 10th Gen Intel Core i5 processor along with Integrated Intel UHD GPU, paired with (up to) 16GB RAM, coupled with (up to) 1TB SSD.
Coming to the connectivity, the Galaxy Chromebook 2-in-1 supports the latest WiFi 6, fingerprint scanner, and it sports a 1MP front camera and an 8MP camera that is present on the keyboard deck. It sports 2 x USB Type-C ports, 3.5mm audio jack, and UFS/MicroSD card reader. The Galaxy Chromebook is backed by a 49.2Wh battery and there is a built-in pen that lets users write, draw, and navigation the laptop.
Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2-in-1 Specifications
- 13.3-inch 4K AMOLED touchscreen display (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5 processor
- Intel UHD Graphics
- Up to 16GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Up to 1TB SSD
- Chrome OS
- 49.2Wh battery
- 2 x 2W Stereo speakers
- Backlit keyboard
- Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+), 802.11 ax 2×2
- Built-in Pen, Fingerprint scanner
- 1MP front camera, 8MP camera on Keyboard deck
- Internal Digital Dual Array Microphone + Mono Microphone
- 2 x USB Type-C ports, 3.5mm audio jack, and UFS/MicroSD card reader
- Dimensions: 302.6 x 203.2 x 9.9 mm; Weight: 1.04kg
Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2-in1 comes in Fiesta Red, Mercury Gray color options. It is priced starting at US$ 999.99 (~Rs. 71,898) and will be available in Q1 2020 in the US.