Back in November, Xiaomi launched its Wear OS-based Mi Watch with AMOLED display, eSIM support. Following the suite, Xiaomi’s Mijia has announced its new Mi Watch Color with a circular display, various color strap options and more.
Xiaomi Mi Watch Color Announced
The Mi Watch Color packs in a 1.39-inch AMOLED circular display, with 5 ATM waterproof ratings and has a 420mAh battery with up to 14 days battery life. It features sleep tracking, Fitness tracking, and 10 sports modes.
Furthermore, it sports a heart rate sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, barometric sensor, and ambient light sensor. It comes with Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, NFC and is compatible with Android and iOS. Above all, it comes with a XiaoAI voice assistant.
Xiaomi Watch Color Specifications
- 1.39-inch (454 × 454 pixels) AMOLED screen
- Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- Heart rate sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, barometric sensor, ambient light sensor
- Sleep tracking, Fitness tracking, 10 sports modes
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters (5 ATM)
- Xiao AI voice assistant
- Compatibility: Android 4.4 and above; iOS
- 420mAh battery with up to 14 days of battery life
- Dimensions: 46.2 x 53.3 x 11.4mm
Xiaomi Watch Color comes in Black, Gold, and Silver color options, and is priced at 799 Yuan (~ US$ 115 / Rs. 8190). It is now available in China.