CES 2020 is around the corner, and just ahead of the event, Samsung introduced its new ultra-thin Galaxy Book Flex that weighs just 1.19kg and is 13.9mm thick. This laptop features a sharp, diamond-cut edge and a crisp, durable aluminum frame.
Samsung Galaxy Book Flex Î± 2-in-1
The Samsung Galaxy Book Flex packs in a 13.3-inch QLED display super-bright display with max 600-nit brightness, 100% color volume. It is powered by 10th generation Intel Core processor, coupled with 8GB / 12GB RAM, coupled with expandable 256GB / 512GB / 1TB SSD (NVMe).
Furthermore, it packs in a fingerprint sensor for faster login and features stereo speakers (1.5 W x 2) along with Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+). Not just that, it also offers Active Pen support and promises a 17.5-hour battery life with support for Fast Charge feature.
Samsung Galaxy Book Flex Î± Specifications
- 13.3â³ QLEDÂ (1920 x 1080 pixels) FHD Display
- 10th generation Intel Core Processor with Intel UHD Graphics
- 8GB / 12GB DDR4 RAM
- 256GB / 512GB / Up to 1TB SSD (NVMe), expandable via MicroSD
- 720p HD camera, Dual Array Digital Mic
- Stereo Speakers (1.5 W x 2)
- Active Pen (sold separately), Fingerprint sensor
- Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+), 802.11ax 2Ã2, USB-C,Â 2 x USB 3.0, HDMI
- 54 Wh (typical) battery with up toÂ 17.5-hour battery life, fast charging
- Dimensions: 304.9 x 202.0 x 13.9 mm; Weight: 1.19 kg
The Samsung Galaxy Book Flex Î± comes in Royal Silver colors, and starts at $829.99 (~Rs. 59,411). It will hit the market in the first half of 2020.
For the fast reports, deep insights & opinion on consumer technology, and more, subscribe to TechDipper on Telegram. You can also follow TechDipper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.