OPPO has launched its latest truly wireless earphone – OPPO Enco Free in China. According to OPPO, this is the world’s first true wireless headset that uses ultra-dynamic speakers with a dual magnetic circuit design that is used in high-end audio devices. It is also the industry’s first to use aluminum-magnesium-titanium composite diaphragm, which makes treble clear.
OPPO Enco Free True Wireless Earbuds
OPPO Enco Free earbuds feature 13.4mm drivers that promise dynamic bass with low-latency of 120ms, Bluetooth 5.0 support and IPX4 ratings for protection against sweat and splashes. The earbuds sport dual microphones with beaming forming tech and AI for better call quality with AI noise reduction and has touch controls for volume and music control.
Furthermore, you can choose three different tips to perfectly fit your ears. The earbuds equipped with a wear detection sensor that automatically pauses the audio when the headset is removed and it automatically connects with the phone when you open the case (does it remind you of Apple AirPods?). It promises up to 25 hours of battery life with the case and 5 hours standalone and has USB Type-C charging.
OPPO Enco Free Specifications
- 13.4mm driver, 120ms low-latency
- Touch controls for volume, call control, track change
- Dual microphones for AI call noise reduction, voice control
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android and iOS devices
- Intelligent wear detection
- Water-resistant (IPX4)
- Weight: 4.6g for each headset; 48.2 g for the case
- 31mAh battery offers 5 hours of standalone music playback / 3 hours calling (50% volume), 25 hours music (50% volume) / 3 hours calling (50% volume) and with the 410mAh battery on the case, USB Type-C charging for the case to charge in 110 minutes, 70 minutes to charge the earbuds
The OPPO Enco Free comes in Black, White and Pink colors, is priced at 699 Yuan (~ US$ 99.8 / Rs. 7,135). It will go on sale in China starting from December 31.